We all get neck wrinkles at some point in the course of our life. And neck wrinkles are some of the worst cases of wrinkling, possibly because these wrinkles occur in one of the most visible parts of our body.
There are various causes of neck wrinkling; it may be due to side sleeping, aging or even through genetic predisposition.
According to a San Antonio plastic surgeon named Jorge L. Melendez, MD, the loss of water as well as collagen content from the skin is associated with skin drying, sagging, and wrinkling.
Though this is one of the displeasing sights you may have to deal with, there are fortunately efficient ways to get rid of it. In this post, we shall discuss some of these ways.
Common Methods of Getting Rid Of Neck Wrinkles
Vaseline for Necklace Wrinkles:
Vaseline is type of petroleum jelly that is a mixture of waxes, paraffin and essential oils. It helps to keep your skin hydrated and moisturized, so wrinkles won’t be visible. Even though Vaseline may not completely revert wrinkled skin, it helps to replenish the water content. It also prevents further wrinkling as well as masks the existing wrinkles.
How To Apply:
- Wash your face and neck properly with water and then blot dry.
- Take a small amount of Vaseline in your fingertip and then spread it over the wrinkled areas smoothly.
- Repeat twice a day, after proper cleaning of the face and neck.
Castor Oil for Neck Wrinkles
Castor oil is one of the best remedies for skin wrinkling. The oil is rich in concentrated fats that penetrate deep into the skin and moisturize it deep within. It also stimulates collagen production, which replenishes the lost collagens. There are loads of antioxidants that eliminate free radicals and helps in maintaining skin elasticity.
How to Apply:
- Wash your neck and face with water, then blot dry.
- Add 2 – 3 drops of the oil in your palm and spread it all over your face and neck.
- Allow it to stay for 20 minutes. It is always recommended that you apply at night so that you can leave it overnight.
- Wash your neck and face properly in the morning.
Note: Castor oil is good for your skin, so you can use every day or once in two days.
Argan oil for Neck Wrinkles
Argan oil is rich in triterpenoids that make your skin healthy. Argan oil helps to tighten your skin, thereby removing wrinkles. It also contains antioxidants that fight free radicals. The oil is one of the best natural remedies for restoring your skin health without using chemical products. Regular use of argan oil can make great changes to your skin.
How to Use:
- Wash and then blot dry your face before you go to bed.
- Apply a little argan oil, then massage for five minutes until your skin completely absorbs the oil.
- Let it stay overnight.
- Wash using lukewarm water the next morning.