Long, beautiful nails is something all women admire and dream to have because they’re a sign of femininity and make you look like a lady. As much as we all want to have long nails it’s not something that’s easily achievable. Nails grow slowly and often break due to the fact that they’re fragile.
One of nature’s wonders, garlic, is amazing when it comes to accelerating nail growth. It protects your nails from all kinds of bacteria and fungi and helps you grow them faster and stronger.
In this article we’ll show you how to prepare a homemade nail strengthener which will resolve your problem with weak nails in the simplest and most economical way.
- 3 garlic cloves
- 20 drops of lemon juice.
- 1 vitamin E capsule
- Transparent nail polish
Method of preparation and use:
- First peel the garlic and soak the cloves in some hot water for 15 minutes.
- Take them out of the water and crush them into fine paste.
- Mix the garlic paste with the powder from the vitamin E capsule and pour the mixture into the nail polish.
- Then add the lemon juice and stir until the ingredients are combined.
- Apply this remedy every day on your nails and let it dry off.
- Peel it off the next day before you apply a fresh new layer.
- Perform this treatment for a month minimum for best results.